Version 0.6 is out!
MAJOR broadcaster upgrades [Beta only]
Multiple inputs in the web broadcaster app!
- You can now add up to 5 inputs when using the web broadcaster.
- I will possibly lower it in the future, but for testing purposes, add as many as you like.
Stream audio from specific apps and/or browser tabs.
- This is extremely experimental and support varies drastically in different browsers and operating systems.
- I'll share a separate post listing support later.
Independent volume control / monitoring per channel.
Settings memory - When you tweak a setting, it will be remembered on that device for next time.
Schedule features added
- Go add your details! https://prankcast.com/schedule and click the Add New button.
- You can also add new schedule details on your profile's schedule page.
- Add show information, timing and even a banner graphic.
- Add co-hosts, regular guests and production crew.
- Any other folks you add will automatically import your schedule on their pages, helping everyone cross-promote.
- The new global schedules page lists all shows in one location.
- You can also filter it to just show the shows you follow.
YouTube clips change
- Now only one video can play at a time and it will do so in a larger view above the clips.
- Click any thumbnail to activate.
Pre and post-roll capabilities [Beta only] [Testers needed]
- You can now auto-play a prerecorded clip before and after your broadcast.
- It will also be auto-added to the recording.
- This will only be enabled on a per-account basis for now.
- If you want to try this out, please let me know. It's not in the interface officially yet.
Prankcasters using the old icecast: Moveover to the beta, please!! Git git!
- If you are a broadcaster not yet opted into the beta, please start migrating!
- It's really simple and takes just a couple of minutes to test it out.
- If you can't get it to work you can always undo it and go back (just do not change any password / api tokens).
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL 1 MINUTE BEFORE YOUR NEXT STREAM TO DO THIS.
- Give yourself enough time to set it up, test it and troubleshoot. Thanks!
- Upcoming shows teased on the homepage
- Reels profile section
- Add show staff to help you monitor your chat. Some of the bigger shows rely on this
- I dont know some kind of rabbit-horse machine thingy. Just wanted to see if anyone actually read to the bottom.