Oh hi there!
I believe in free speech. I am proud to host a platform that includes viewpoints and artistic styles that differ from my own. At the same time, this is a privately owned platform. We have rules that everyone must follow, for legal reasons and so this platform can grow into a massive hub for artistic expression.
I want to be able to dedicate 100% of our staff's focus to building amazing features, instead of responding to distractions. Please help me achieve this by following all of the rules.
Thanks for your cooperation! I love you, mom.
Last updated June 20, 2022
- Don't deliberately create headaches for Prankcast staff members.
- Be civil to each other.
Listening to Shows
- If a particular show has certain chat rules, follow those rules while in their chat. If you are not sure: ask the host, before you post.
- If you are unhappy with the contents of a show because it offends you, simply turn off the show and leave the chat. If the show is actually breaking site rules, contact an admin.
- If the host prevents you from posting in a private chatroom for any reason, do not create a new account to circumvent it.
- Don't flood the chat room or deliberately try to disrupt a show in progress.
- No redistributing other people's pranks without their consent.
- Use content that you have the legal right to use.
- Don't do anything illegal.
- No sexually explicit content involving anyone under 18 years old.
- Do your best to avoid giving out private contact information of others.
- If your show includes prank calls,please adhere to the PLA guidelines.